Login

Videos

Ghost of a young Michael Jackson

More
25 Apr 2011 18:41 #1 by justdani
looks like their eyes are closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2011 13:10 #2 by crystalcross

ghostman72 wrote: all i see is matrixing cause the human brain is wired to see faces but thats just my opinion.it's not MJ its just branches and snow from the tree.

That's exactly what my initial thought on it was also. I saw that the patterns followed the existing snow. And then I noticed the darker areas following a circular pattern. That's the only part that leads me to believe there is some kind of overlay.

More
25 Apr 2011 03:24 #3 by ghostman72
all i see is matrixing cause the human brain is wired to see faces but thats just my opinion.it's not MJ its just branches and snow from the tree.

More
23 Apr 2011 05:13 #4 by crystalcross
Well if nothing was done to the photo, then I would suggest perhaps whatever created the image happened closer to the camera than the snow flakes. Or perhaps whatever it was, it effected the electronics in the camera. Since that are of the image seems slightly darker, even with foreground objects. That would mean something is between those objects and the camera.

More
23 Apr 2011 04:35 #5 by thriller
thank you for analyzing photo. I did NOT do one single thing to change the photo. Knowing that I did not alter the photo, what are your thoughts? You claim to see overlay, cropping and a difference in the snow flakes. What does this mean? Now I really think this is paranormal!

More
23 Apr 2011 04:21 #6 by crystalcross
Good question, so lets take the image and look at the deeper aspects of it.

This is the area of the picture where the face image is. Lets first look at the area marked by the red line. You can see a very distinct crop mark. This is an area where the shading goes from a slightly darker to a slightly brighter area. Usually signifying there is an overlay. That is the first sign that something is a bit strange.

Now lets look a bit deeper, look at the snow flakes in the area of the image. The snow flakes in the "Face" area are darker. If you look at the color density you can see that the whites of the snow flakes are 245/245/248 in the face area, versus the 255/255/252 of all the other snowflakes. The snowflakes are in the forefront, so they should be roughly the same average brightness for comparable sized flakes anywhere in the picture. But in that one area, they are not. That usually indicates some image was superimposed over the top.

I did look at the EXIF and ITPC header data, and it showed no sign of any photoshop manipulation. The data still showed the camera data fully in tact. But there are many other software programs which can retain original header data while manipulating the image.
Attachments:

More
23 Apr 2011 02:52 #7 by thriller
I wonder if there is a way to scientifically analyze the photo to determine if it is paranormal or just a coincidence of how the tree limbs/branches, snow and shadows formed a human looking face. I would also like to hear a paranormal experts opinion on the photo.
thanks for viewing and commenting!

More
23 Apr 2011 02:46 #8 by thriller
hey crysalcross. check out the link to see a photo of MJ that looks very similar to the ghost photo. put it side by side.

More
23 Apr 2011 02:31 #9 by crystalcross
Good eye, but it doesn't look like MJ. Although I do see the face.

More
23 Apr 2011 00:41 #10 by thriller
the orbs of light are actually the reflection of the flash hitting the snow flakes that were falling.

Time to create page: 6.211 seconds

Features