Login

Videos

Strange figure on picture - any thoughts?

More
13 Jan 2012 20:19 #1 by spookydave
Thanks Norman. I must say, we viewed the image as soon as it was taken and I for one felt overwhlemed and extremely priviliged to be in presence of such an ancient presence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jan 2012 17:36 #2 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Strange figure on picture - any thoughts?
beautiful picture looks more like a work of art I would call it greiving what a wonderful experience that must of been

More
13 Jan 2012 17:17 #3 by spookydave
Thanks Spookycute (gr8 name by the way). I too see a kneeling figure holding some object, possibly a weapon. It makes sense in context to the location and in the original digital pic (which has mysteriously vanished)you can see some of the team and in propotion, the figure must be kneeling. Or it could be an ET as once suggested.

Oh, and I'm sure Tim whatsit is really a lovely guy.

More
13 Jan 2012 01:53 #4 by tyrstag
Great image! But I don't get anything from it.

See, I don't like Tim Tebow because his "morals" areforcing his religion down everyones throat, but more importantly, he uses his "morals" to support an organization that openly hates.

But I must just be "jealous" because disliking someone has nothing to do with their character and that their claim to fame is being a white Christian on TV. Nope. Just "jealous".

More
13 Jan 2012 01:03 #5 by Ghastly Girl
I see a figure kneeling with perhaps a cape or hood on? Although, its kind of hard for me to say definitively as I don't know the area..certainly does seem to have a human shape to it.

More
13 Jan 2012 00:37 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
I think it's because there is more exposure to different venues now so the numbers seem to be high but I am sure it was always high just we never had the means to be infested by it
The following user(s) said Thank You: grandmaducky

More
12 Jan 2012 23:50 #7 by grandmaducky
it seems there are more haters now to me than when i was younger i don;t know maybe i just see it more now in my fiftes

More
12 Jan 2012 23:44 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
Grandmaducky jealousy, he has values and morals and that is something the haters don't have. Mean people suck

More
12 Jan 2012 22:57 #9 by grandmaducky
i know didn't mean you but alot of people don't like him i just think he has a job and tries to do it the best he can i just don't understand why they hate him is it because he prays ?

More
12 Jan 2012 22:43 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
spookydave :kiss: didnt mean to hijack your thread but .......... LOL

Grandmaducky, don't hate him, can't hate someone I don't know, even then no hate just avoid

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

Features