Login

Photo 1031

More
10 Jan 2012 02:06 #1 by DawnBledsoe
Replied by DawnBledsoe on topic Re: Photo 1031
True true am aware of that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jan 2012 21:09 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo 1031
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I also wanted to point out that probably 99% of the time, orbs turn out to be nothing; and as such shouldn't in most cases be regarded as spiritual.

Most of the time, they are dust particles, insects, etc. because of the position of the flash over the camera.

Didn't want to step on any toes or ruin the enthusiasm, just pointing out that there is little thunder when it comes to the orb craze.

With that location you photographed and your content, I'd venture to say that if you place your flash away from the camera, you won't get orbs, but may get a spirit if they want to be photographed.

More
09 Jan 2012 19:11 #3 by DawnBledsoe
That is interesting, I actually have some pictures taken at a small local pub and there are some orbs in them.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jan 2012 19:05 #4 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Photo 1031
When ever I have seen ords attach themself to a living person they are depressed in some way go to a bar where there are hard drinkers and take pictures. not to say they are the only ones but they are depressed. can tell you more if interested.

More
09 Jan 2012 18:39 #5 by DawnBledsoe
Thanks!

More
09 Jan 2012 18:28 #6 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Photo 1031
hi dawn the Angeles Forest the part we go into is on a street called MoutainView I believe and you drive straight up in to the forest we get it here in Foothill, CA we just go straight up Foothill and we hit it, the cool thing about it is that one summer me and my dad went for a drive back in 2005 and we came upon a observatory we didn't know it exists so if you can find that on a map that is about where the area was, but you need a truck or jeep to get there to the little streams to cross over, it is a beautiful site, if I can get my dad to remember I'll post it here..:)

More
09 Jan 2012 17:17 #7 by DawnBledsoe
Where in the Angeles forest did you go? I live in Beaumont

More
08 Jan 2012 21:02 #8 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Photo 1031
interesting I like orbs as well I sometimes wonder who in the world are they people? Angels? it is interesting to me as well..I like your photos:) the place looks like the places we have here in the Angeles Forest in the back woods where me and my family had our outings, cool abandon places but I was not allowed to venture to them back in the days I was a teenager my ma thought I would be kidnap and never found..but I ask my dad to take me back so hopefully in summer we can try and I can take pics of that place as well..

More
08 Jan 2012 20:07 #9 by DawnBledsoe
I also got my first two evps ever that night, I don't know how to post them though. My digital recorder has no ports to plug into and there is no place for a memory card! darn! It sure was exciting to play the recorder back and hear the answers to two of my questions in a row!

More
08 Jan 2012 20:05 #10 by DawnBledsoe
The odd thing about this place, if you look back in the other albums that I posted from this place, it wasn't so clear before, it was still and warm the first two times I went there and there were "orbs" showing up everywhere and on this night it was cool and windy and it is just so clear, you would think I would have dirt flying around in the pics or something. I think this is the only orb I captured that night.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds

Features