Login

Videos

Micanope Cemetery, FL - Full Panorama

More
26 Dec 2011 17:38 #1 by crystalcross
That's why I'm really thinking that it's just a stump, rock or something behind that tree or bush. With as peaceful as that location was, I can't imagine that anything dark lurks there.

When Steve Matrix and I were there Saturday, we both commented how that would be the place to be laid to rest. There was little to none of the vandalism that you often see, although much was left in its natural state, it was not damaged. The ground was covered with a thin layer of moss. With it being one of the oldest cemeteries in Florida, it really is amazingly preserved.

The natural tree cover keeps the ground from being overgrown with grass or excess vegetation. While there we were lucky enough to meet up with a nice couple who were working with some individuals and "Find-a-Grave" to locate some loved ones for others.

I do have to compliment the township of Micanope for doing an amazing job in preserving the heritage of Florida's past withing this cemetery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2011 17:27 #2 by zeptember
This image just looks strange, it almost looks like a hand coming out, but that is just the shot of the image, a strange one but I like it..and I would not want to got hat path as well, haha

More
26 Dec 2011 17:20 - 26 Dec 2011 17:20 #3 by crystalcross
If you're anything like me, then this image just makes you want to walk through the path less traveled. I can't imagine that anything bad lies within this location that is of ill intention. Its very peaceful. Did not feel any cold spots. The only thing I even saw in any of the (very few) pictures I took was one dark shadow. But I think it was likely caused by some object such as a tree stump, marker, or similar. I can't say as I remember anything specific, it was our first visit there.

Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Dec 2011 17:20 by crystalcross. Reason: Add Photo

More
26 Dec 2011 16:59 #4 by crystalcross
Discuss photo: Micanope Cemetery, FL - Full Panorama

Micanope Cemetery, FL - Full Panorama

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Other Photos
Cropped and Reduced only 50%.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds

Features