Login

Videos

Bristol's Most Haunted Cemetary

More
20 Dec 2011 20:14 #1 by BUS
Yes I guerss you can see a skeleton face with a hood over it that looks like death itself? He appears on all our night photos, just got to be able to see him.....According to the communicating spirits through mediums, my son being one of them, he was a former priest that did something wrong and was cast out, but seems to still rule the entire cemetary....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 20:11 #2 by BUS
Hi thank you for your message, all I would say to you is if your visiting the cemetary, dont go out of your way to start looking for things, because at the moment they are digging up the 200 year old graves and its caused a lot of upheaval in the spirit world in that part of the cemetary, however if you want a tour of whats what, we generally visit the cemetary during the day to attend my great grandmothers grave once per month on a Friday, email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you are interested.As for night time visits and paranormal experiences, we only go with our other friends M&M Neighbourhood Watch, the cemetary officials will not currently allow us to do public night visits, or let us in there for that matter.

More
20 Dec 2011 19:10 #3 by scorpionghosts
i used to go to this cemetary with my granmother years ago,and just behide the lodge is the ww1 tombstones and my granmother swears she seen a lady crying by a tombstone and when she turned round she was gone.. there are loads of spirits there. it's a beautiful place not been for years i'll have to go back in the new year.maybe should check out victoria park in bedminster a white nun has been seen there a few years ago. :blush:

More
20 Dec 2011 14:49 #4 by crystalcross
I'll have to say this. Although I'm no proponent of Orbs especially when a flash is used. I do like this image, not so much because of the orbs in it but there appear to be something besides orbs. Its difficult to tell though because of the excessive color noise from the low light conditions.

Beautiful very secret garden kind of imagery though. There must have been a moon out that night as I can see the light source shimmering from the tops of the trees.

Attachments:

More
19 Dec 2011 22:57 #5 by BUS
Supposed to be Bristol Arnos Vale Cemetary, Bath Road, Bristol

More
19 Dec 2011 20:01 #6 by LunaShadows
May I ask where this is in Bristol?

More
18 Dec 2011 22:15 #7 by BUS
Discuss photo: Bristol's Most Haunted Cemetary

Bristol\'s Most Haunted Cemetary

Details
by BUS 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
Plenty of orbs and our friend who follows us about on the right hiding behind th...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds

Features