Login

Videos

Caught This "Face" Thought It Interesting...

More
05 Dec 2011 15:24 #1 by Galehawk
It looks like a dog with some bones on it's face showing through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2011 13:48 #2 by nonakre
With our groups experience in investigating we also are open to the fact that it could be smudges, however 2 pictures, one taken 3 seconds prior to this one and one taken 3-5 seconds after this one, same camera, same angle - you know those instances when the photographer goes "wait a minute lets get one more..lol" anyway show absolutely nothing! That intrigued us regarding this pic...anyway, whatever the case if this is smudges - it's a most happy, coincidence that they happen to appear to look like the former owner who died there...thanks for the response!!

More
02 Dec 2011 15:38 #3 by crystalcross
Glad to have you here!

I looked at this image, and I personally think this particular image is just a smudge on the reflective surface. When you brighten it up you can see many other smudges.

Reflecttives are such a mixed bag of beans. Its hard to really pull anything usable from them, especially in a still photograph.

Although I have no doubt that the location has lots of activity! I would love to discuss putting a Static IR webcam into the location for a period of time. Let viewers see if they can spot some activity.

More
02 Dec 2011 15:21 #4 by nonakre
Hi everyone, my group was attending a "watch party" for the season finale' of Fact or Faked on Syfy at the bar that was featured on the show that night - Colburns in Humble, TX. We have investigated there and gotten some really nice evidence and I am personal friends with the current owner as we attended high school together. Anyway we caught this pic, and found it intriguing I know there are scientific explanations for this phenomena as I am a long time investigator, but none the less with all the other stuff going on there, found this photo intriguing and that it warranted further investigation and a discussion from my peers....what do you guys think? The compilation photo contains a reference photo of a former owner of the bar that is deceased and rumored to still abide there so to speak...

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Features