JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1305

Login

just mist in my room from?

• Kimber Chase
  • Kimber Chase's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 16:47 #1 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic just mist in my room from?
Oh drats..I'm not sure if I can go on until I*ve convinced you. what to do....what to do LOL ;o)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Nov 2011 21:19 #2 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: just mist in my room from?
the camera was actually pointing at the ceiling area but the light mist was visible with the eye. I'm not really trying to 'convince' anyone..,I just thought it was a cool shot. I don't know much about photography and this was taken on a cell phone. ;o)

More
29 Nov 2011 21:04 #3 by channelpirate
So, is the camera pointing at a mirror? Sorry, may well be a spirit but a mirror in shot is not going to convince me

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Nov 2011 02:26 #4 by Kimber Chase
wowzers I so never realized that before then again...I don't have the ability to intensify the photo from my phone... I can email it to my pc but that's it. Every time I snap a pic it's because I'm feeling an energy that i can't put my eyes on or figure out so yes..I did feel it but it only looked like a mist or smoke to me..never saw the face.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Nov 2011 02:24 #5 by Kimber Chase
Pretty darn awesome. I see the female face too ;o) Kimber

More
29 Nov 2011 01:23 #6 by crystalcross
Although this one is not as evident, I do see something in the mist. Looks like a young girl with long dark hair. This one does have eyes, unlike the other one with dark shadows where the eyes were.

Wondering if you felt a different kind of energy when you snapped this.

Attachments:

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Nov 2011 00:13 #7 by Kimber Chase

BHPI Josh wrote: Ok, so the lights are suffering from a bit of motion blur. My concern is there is some sort of reflection here that is being accentuated here by that motion blur. Just my thoughts there.

K..although I have NO idea what any of that means lol...If it helps,,there was no other light source IN my room except what u see on the ceiling and it was night?? if that helps.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 23:23 #8 by Kimber Chase
gotcha! okay makes sense. ya the only time I ever whip out the cell phone camera (the only camera I own LOL) is when I feel something but can't SEE it.....usually I can see most of the entities about and around me but once in awhile if they're being sneaky and I can't see them but feel them..I'll snap a pic or two. Plus, it's easier to get away with snapping a pic at work with a cell phone .....i think they (admin) may notice a fancy camera shooting pics of a body LMAO.....I usually have to be all inspector gadget about it ;o)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 22:29 #9 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: just mist in my room from?

Kimber Chase wrote: ok.......i'm gonna bite...what's camera shake? like tremors of the hand while snapping the photo? LOL. Hey man I don't know HOW to photograph what floats around me I just get my cell phone haha. ;o) If see One more orb photo though I'll barf. LOL
I have a few others but they'll have to be private shares because they're taken IN the ER and privacy laws prohibit me from publicly sharing them...HIPPA and all that good stuff

Camera shake is just that; your hand was slightly moving [tremor as you put it] when you took the photo; meaning that the cell phone didn't have enough shutter speed to prevent the appearance of movement on your part. It wasn't anything you did wrong, it happens. Cell phones won't have the capability of a good camera.

If you're taking photos of this stuff in your house, it would be great if you used a decent camera. If it's something you would like to do, let me know and I'll give you a few suggestions. It does appear that the spirit above your bed wanted to be photographed. I tell people if a spirit wants to be photographed, they'll let you do it.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 22:05 #10 by Kimber Chase
ok.......i'm gonna bite...what's camera shake? like tremors of the hand while snapping the photo? LOL. Hey man I don't know HOW to photograph what floats around me I just get my cell phone haha. ;o) If see One more orb photo though I'll barf. LOL
I have a few others but they'll have to be private shares because they're taken IN the ER and privacy laws prohibit me from publicly sharing them...HIPPA and all that good stuff

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds

Features