Videos

Children Of The Tree

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Sep 2011 20:03 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Children Of The Tree

LisaR444 wrote: WOW! This is a GREAT image!

Thanks Lisa!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2011 17:26 #2 by Apeyscape50
Replied by Apeyscape50 on topic Children Of The Tree
WOW! This is a GREAT image!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Matrix

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Aug 2011 23:38 #3 by Steven Matrix

undertaker1 wrote: Awsome pic as usual Steve you do have a great eye for photography. This picture kind of makes me feel like the deaths of these children were strange or uncommon. Form the view of the tree it looks to be growing very strangely. This is my view of this pic sure there are many but great photo and thanks for sharing.

Thanks UT for the kind words. You are right about the children. If I'm not mistaken, they were related, but never together. The first child died after a little over 3 months of age; the second died 6 years later but was only about 7 months old. It could have been something like yellow fever or something genetic as both children died so young.

The tree is a live oak and they grow this way. I really like photographing them because it adds impact to the image; especially black and white.

Thanks again UT!

More
08 Aug 2011 23:27 #4 by undertaker1
Awsome pic as usual Steve you do have a great eye for photography. This picture kind of makes me feel like the deaths of these children were strange or uncommon. Form the view of the tree it looks to be growing very strangely. This is my view of this pic sure there are many but great photo and thanks for sharing.

More
07 Aug 2011 13:43 #5 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Children Of The Tree
I live on a whole different continent. Also if anyone felt weird reading my comments, think how do I feel when I channel, its not always sugar sweet, I seem crazy? think how much pain some entities cause me. Not a pretty site.

And yeah if to Florida I would, but I got other problems right now, still thanks for the advice.

KK

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Aug 2011 13:11 #6 by Steven Matrix

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: The Tree looks like a Spider... Arachnid... Arachne... Moira... Three ... Three Moira's the kids...cut down voilent blood gush, guts intrails fear, gruesom death, killer on the lose. Not the time for many. I am content nothing wrong with it. Well the killer obviously wasn't caught the kids were suppose to lead a long happy life but... betrayal at Krondor... forget it, it is a game title... hmmm but the plot... might give some feedback.

Regards

KK

If you live in the Florida area, I highly recommend going to this cemetery [Cycadia]; it's a very peaceful place and the spirits there seem very content. I do not know if they visit there or have not crossed over because they do like it there.

More
06 Aug 2011 07:45 #7 by gnhadmin
The Tree looks like a Spider... Arachnid... Arachne... Moira... Three ... Three Moira's the kids...cut down voilent blood gush, guts intrails fear, gruesom death, killer on the lose. Not the time for many. I am content nothing wrong with it. Well the killer obviously wasn't caught the kids were suppose to lead a long happy life but... betrayal at Krondor... forget it, it is a game title... hmmm but the plot... might give some feedback.

Regards

KK

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 19:50 #8 by Steven Matrix

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Ok so the tree itself - not a problem, the problem is you don't leave leaking fuel tank anywhere right? I suggest do something about souls/orbs/graves.

KK

In Florida, this tree is called a live oak; they grow this way and make for a dramatic images. Let me check and I'll get back with you on the leaking fuel tank. Lol.

Regarding souls/orbs/graves, I do shoot a lot of graves when time permits. I don't do orbs because, for the most part, orbs are not spiritual and they are the result of the flash lighting up the dust in the air. Over 90% of orb shots are nothing more than a digital photo of dust/debris in the air due to the location of the flash on the point and shoot digital camera. I've had a couple of "rare" shots with a point and shoot digital where the orbs were abnormal. Orbs will most likely not be captured if using a real camera [DSLR] and the flash placed in the off camera position.

Hope you're feeling better; it sucks to not be able to sleep.

More
05 Aug 2011 18:58 #9 by gnhadmin

Steven Matrix wrote:

crystalcross wrote: Reminds me of Yggdrasil...

Thanks CC, but what is Yggdrasil???

I took your advice and started shooting B & W film again a few weeks ago. This photo was taken with B & W film.

I'll also send you a photo of the Georgia Guidestones from last week. Ever heard of them?

Thanks again.

Yggdrasil same as Sephiroth in a way, tree of life the connector of the worlds, divine and mid earth, profane/hel (hell) something like a doorway I'd say. Now what I feel is weird, I usually don't like the idea something growing as a parasite on something but this tree seems to just used what was near now nothing really as serious as if it was corrupted or tainted, it is strong, and full of primitive natural energy. Ok great I scare myself,. thought I saw someone in the reflection of my monitor. Ok so, Tree is strong, means something is keeping it in good shape. Sorry I zoned out, I'm so tired, haven't slept and this is why I get spooked out. Eh someone help me raise my defense? not feeling good at own house. Ok so the tree itself - not a problem, the problem is you don't leave leaking fuel tank anywhere right? I suggest do something about souls/orbs/graves.

KK

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 18:31 #10 by Steven Matrix

crystalcross wrote: Reminds me of Yggdrasil...

Thanks CC, but what is Yggdrasil???

I took your advice and started shooting B & W film again a few weeks ago. This photo was taken with B & W film.

I'll also send you a photo of the Georgia Guidestones from last week. Ever heard of them?

Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

Features