Videos

Photo 93

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Mar 2011 18:37 - 18 Mar 2011 18:39 #1 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Photo 93
[/quote] Steve, we're not currently a member of a paranormal group. I've thought about it many times, but don't have the time needed to become part of a official group. We investigate but as the time permits. I've got strong backgrounds in all the tech aspects of investigation and am more of a support team.[/quote]

I understand CC; you are this site's paranormal boot camp trainer. I'm glad I stumbled onto the site.
Last edit: 18 Mar 2011 18:39 by Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2011 14:57 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 93

Steve wrote: I know of a paranormal group in Melbourne; are you part of that group?

Steve, we're not currently a member of a paranormal group. I've thought about it many times, but don't have the time needed to become part of a official group. We investigate but as the time permits. I've got strong backgrounds in all the tech aspects of investigation and am more of a support team.

Also especially now that G&H was formed, I do not wish to tie to any one single group, as it may make other groups more reluctant to come join. We have several great groups represented on here, obviously one of the more active ones is "The ParaTravellers" which we're very grateful for. But I also want to remain open to all groups. After all this is a community site, and the power of the community is diversity.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Mar 2011 02:40 #3 by Steve
Thanks CC:
Yes, I do shoot some at the professional level. It's what I love to do and it's free therapy. LOL! I have a
B & W conversion software that I really like that does the job. I will post a photo we shot of Oaklawn Cemetery in Tampa. That was shot in B & W infrared.

Have you heard anything on Oaklawn? It's Tampa's oldest cemetery and we feel something there every time we go. We may go tomorrow if the skies cooperate.

If you come to Tampa, we'll take you to Oaklawn if you like. There's also Mrytle Hill Cemetery; which you can find info online about paranormal activity there.

I know of a paranormal group in Melbourne; are you part of that group?

More
17 Mar 2011 16:23 #4 by crystalcross
DW - I think the key is to make it black and white, that really tends to make the pictures pop.

Of course a high res camera helps also.

More
17 Mar 2011 16:22 #5 by crystalcross

Steve wrote: Thanks Crystal. If you want to use the photo, go ahead!

Thanks! I just have to find a place that will do it justice. Are you a professional photographer?

I really like the play on light in that photo. Good eye...

More
17 Mar 2011 15:59 #6 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Photo 93
i like that. i wish i could find a cemetary that looks that cool so i can take a pic with me in it for a profile pic

More
17 Mar 2011 15:53 #7 by ronilse
Replied by ronilse on topic Photo 93
Nice photo

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Mar 2011 14:39 #8 by Steve
Thanks Crystal. If you want to use the photo, go ahead!

More
17 Mar 2011 03:49 #9 by crystalcross
I really like the photo, its very artistic. If you have full rights to it, and you would allow me I would love to use it somewhere on the site.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Mar 2011 02:55 #10 by Steve
Hey Crystal, I picked this photo just for this site; not so much for anything spiritual, but just for the look. I did have one intuitive tell me there were faces in this photo but I like it for the content.

Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Features