Login

Videos

Family Crypt

More
19 Jun 2011 03:22 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh my views and opinions are very strong.

Anyone interested in learning more about me can visit my (in much need of updating) website: tressesofnephthys.weebly.com

Thanks for the good Karma Shan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2011 03:15 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Family Crypt
Tresses,

I do fully respect your opinion and views. And one thing to remember is that this is an open forum, and we certainly welcome all views. Nor do we hold ours to be more or less true than anyone else's.

I personally thing skepticism is a very healthy and natural part of the process of exploration. I hope you do not feel we're trying to get you to change your beliefs or views. You will find a very wide variety of different views on here. Thats diversity in action.

And I think yours is just as valid and important as anyone else's.

And I certainly do hope you'll continue to join us all and share your views. We very much want to hear them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shanwvr88

More
19 Jun 2011 03:09 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thanks for the blown up versions.

I just don't get how a site called Ghosts and Haunts is more like the Skeptics Society. I post a picture because its just a great pic. I don't deal in the business of "evidence." The afterlife is my LIFE and I don't need and will never need videos, pics or EVPs to prove otherwise and I don't personally understand how this has become such a trend lately. My lifelong experiences are all I need to know. Seeing my grandfather in my kitchen on Thanksgiving day is just one of MANY. I also don't understand why on a board called Ghosts and Haunts you post a pic where you can clearly see lots of faces and everyone wants to point out a small reflection. Very very disconcerting.

More
19 Jun 2011 02:36 #4 by crystalcross
I don't think anyone is trying to discourage your or say you're not seeing anything. I believe everyone here is just trying to do one thing and that is seek the truth and possible explanations for it.

After all, if we all start with the assumption that everything is paranormal then it decreases the value of the things that truely are paranormal.

All that being said, I do see exactly what you mean... Here's the enhanced version of it.

This is the image of the woman on the top center, but if you look closely there is another smiling woman with a low cut dress V-neck dress line just underneath.

And finally I wonder what the tablet itself says, since its hard to read.

But at the same time, you must admit that there is a great deal of reflection off of what looks like to be glass. You can see things in the background. And having said that there is a possibility that the face may be reflected. And slightly down from the face you can see what looks to be the reflection of a camera.

Now, I will say this, the images of the reflections in the background seem much crisper and cleaner than the images of the faces. So that would lead me to think perhaps there is more to it.

I don't think anyone is here to make you believe one thing or another, but rather to give possible alternatives. Its up to everyone to make up their own mind on what they themselves see. And really the only person who knows for sure is the one who was there to take the picture.
Attachments:

More
19 Jun 2011 02:03 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Are you all trying to tell me you DON'T see the image of a crying woman top center?? Are you really going to get all nit picky about the reflection of grass and graves way on the left? That woman is my family. She looks like my family. That's NOT a reflection. My brother was by himself and that's not him.

More
18 Jun 2011 14:36 #6 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Family Crypt
This looks like a window reflection for sure. If you look to the left in the photo you see what looks to be a window with grass or trees in it.

More
18 Jun 2011 13:22 #7 by crystalcross
But was that image taken through a window or glass? I know some crypts have a viewing window, we're just wondering if that was the case here.

More
18 Jun 2011 12:42 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Unfortunately that's the only one that seems to have anything like this.

More
18 Jun 2011 06:27 #9 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Family Crypt
That's what i thoughts. But i do see a face by the chimney. Also do have any othr pictures takem

More
18 Jun 2011 04:06 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
It is through a window as you can make out some reflections of the grass and some of the head stones in the back. I can tell you the face that I see in it is NOT my brother!

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds

Features