Login

Videos

House Investigation,,,

More
07 Jun 2011 21:17 #1 by Chris1GCPI
I agree with undertaker1 on this one. Orbs are so very hard to determine. Try using two different cameras at the same time at the same angle, then at a different angle to rule out dust, bugs, flash refraction.
I use my Fuji HD digital camera in times like this and adjust the shutter speed way down so I don't have to worry about using a flash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2011 13:53 #2 by rusticblonde
see im not that atuned lol... i usually am aware of surroundings... particularly stairs / hallways for some reason... i think for me a K2 gives a visable indication of Electro Energy for the not so believing.... you cant disaprove something like that going off when theres nothing around it to set it off lol

More
07 Jun 2011 13:38 #3 by undertaker1
Awsome. yeah i had some voices,screms,and gunshots. The one spirit. not sure if it was directing me or a past confronttion, said there death is my fault lol. It may have been talking about someone but was very cool. I have had great evps so far in my investigations and looking to get to bigger and better places where we may not hear but see as well.
I wnt a k2, and i did see it on the bed. I can pick stuff up but want others on the team to see what i get when i feel them there lol.

More
07 Jun 2011 13:33 #4 by rusticblonde
lol i completely agree!!! I havent seen anything hardcore as yet... the freaky responses we got on the K2 did give me the jeebies... we said we were not going to harm it, and we werent here to harm them... and the thing went crazy... into the deep orange come red for like a good 30 secs... you seen where that K2 were... there were nothing around to set that off

Obviously we had to take the walkie talkie out the equation when it did go off but that was no way near it!

Hopefully i should get the EVPs and be able to post them for you lovelies to rip apart..

So far ive heard there were a growl, what sounds like a baby crying (there were no children in the house at the time) and the word God....

These could prove interesting!

More
07 Jun 2011 13:27 #5 by undertaker1
I can't wait to hear evps. I love investigating and hearing things we ren't capable of hearing with our ears.I hve a few on here from my cemetary investigation futher back in the forums. I think it would be cool to get a full body apparition, now that would be something. I see spirits all the time being sensitive but to see one without it coming to me for something would be great to capture lol.

More
07 Jun 2011 13:21 #6 by rusticblonde
oh i know what your saying hun. Its sooo hard to believe orbs these days... Im hoping the EVPs come out a better conclusion... you had to be there to see it obviously lol...

More
07 Jun 2011 13:05 #7 by undertaker1
I still see it but not so sure. When i review my pics i look where the photo ws taken when i see orbs in them. Like this one was seen directly below the nmost dustiest thing in the house the ceiling fan. I'm not sayingg it may not be one i just have a harder time believing it is one. I am not telling you or anyone to follow what isee, i hope you all make your own conclusions.

More
07 Jun 2011 13:00 #8 by undertaker1
Yeah i have had the same thing happen as well. Took a pic when i had a response but sure it was dust, This my not be the case ere but orbs i am super skeptical on.
Thats cool you got a tempdrop though.

More
07 Jun 2011 13:00 #9 by rusticblonde

another from same investigation in bedroom
Attachments:

More
07 Jun 2011 12:57 #10 by rusticblonde
yh thought that but we took the core temperature in the room and it did drop by a couple of degrees... the windows themselves we checked. They were closed at the time and also i thought it could be the old ones...

I thought they could be dust... just seems coincidencial when we were having responses as well :)

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Features