Login

Videos

Photo 225

More
27 May 2011 01:47 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 225
I found it now, ok . Thats not that old of a camera, wonder why its not adding the EXIF data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2011 01:03 #2 by maryakamoe
Replied by maryakamoe on topic Re: Photo 225
ohh its a digital camera i uploaded it onto my laptop

More
27 May 2011 00:40 #3 by crystalcross
Oh ok, so its not a digital camera? You take it to a developer place, and they give you a CD with the pictures on it?

More
27 May 2011 00:38 #4 by maryakamoe
its a fugifilm camera i guess its almost 3 years old the number on it is 7BA24793 i think thats it

More
27 May 2011 00:05 #5 by crystalcross
Can you give the the make and model of the camera. I'm just curious why it didn't have the camera EXIF data. Is it an older digital camera?

More
26 May 2011 22:54 #6 by maryakamoe
im still trying to get use to this site,so bare with me. i took this picture and it was with a regular camera. i am also surprised myself my dogs didn't react to it. I had my medium friend of mine Tommy Porter see this pic and he says its a little girl who died in the area. i thought it was a neat pic myself and kinda creepy

More
26 May 2011 01:29 #7 by crystalcross
Yeah, I thought the same thing. You would think the dogs would react to something such as that. They normally "see" things before anyone else ever knows about them.

More
26 May 2011 01:21 #8 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Photo 225
That really is strange. It kinda looks possibly like a cell phone shot but at the same time animals are sensitive to the paranormal and it appears that neither dog is reacting to whatever this is.

More
26 May 2011 00:09 #9 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Photo 225
I see it CC, to freaky, wow

More
25 May 2011 23:29 #10 by crystalcross
Well, I looked at this one. What I find is very neat but also I'm a bit apprehensive. The neat part is that the whispy smoke looks like a face in two places. First the smoke itself forms a face if you bring up the contrast and bring out the features in the smoke itself.

As you can see there is a face there. Then when I saw that, it made me wonder what was in the very bright white flash area. And when you bring the brightness down so that you can actually see some detail, you also find what looks like eyes looking at you somewhat at an angle.

Now for the part that concerns me. The photo has absolutely NO camera data. This is normally a sign that it was taken with a cell phone or pulled into a photo editing program. If you have the original, or perhaps can shed some light on what it was taken with, that may help.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds

Features