Login

Videos

what is it

More
02 Jul 2012 06:50 #1 by dolphinlover225
Replied by dolphinlover225 on topic Re: what is it
It looks to me as if someone is sittin or maybe kneeling prayin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2012 03:56 #2 by Moonie
Replied by Moonie on topic Re: what is it
Definitely interesting

messed with the exposure so you can see into the room more clearly.

The turned it into a negative

Something is there creating mass

I do agree it looks to be a possible parcel manifestation

torso, arm, parcel hand and parcel leg

possibly in a sitting position.
Attachments:

More
02 Jul 2012 03:26 #3 by dolphinlover225
She is offline now but i will ask her tomorrow I do believe she told me she took a back to back pic and in the 2nd one the object was gone .At the time the activity was happening the park owner was digging to provide more septic tanks she said the weekend has been quiet however she told me she is on a old indian burial ground and a neighbor says she sees a little girl standing at the window lookin out various times of the day

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jul 2012 22:08 #4 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: what is it
Can she provide the EXIF data, because it does appear the flash did go off, reflections and shadow of door knob on wall. Did she take multiple shots of this doorway at the same time to use as comparisons?

If you look at the chair and then the artifact in the picture, it is clearly small. I see something there, but it is too blurry, which leads me to believe it could be an artifact that is closer to the lens when the photo is taken, bug, dust, etc., etc. I am not saying this is what it is, just a possible explanation.

The experiences she is having sound interesting and would be fun to investigate to get to the bottom of what is going on. Good luck.

More
01 Jul 2012 14:23 #5 by cathiem2273
Replied by cathiem2273 on topic what is it
When you enlarge it , you can surly see a child's face and shoulder , the side of his face! Good Pictures!

More
01 Jul 2012 04:42 - 01 Jul 2012 05:15 #6 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: what is it
I don't want to sound rude, and she may not remember but you can clearly tell flash was used. I should of been more specific it looks like lens reflection/refraction to me, but then again, I am not the one there, so I am sure things are going on, just in this photo that's kind of what it looks like to me.

Now, there very well could be something to it, but in my studies of physics, it closely fits the light refraction of Brewster's Law ( refraction like Brester's Law (p= n2/n1). this is why I think it is a of reflected waves which vibrate perpendicular to the plane of incidence (90 degrees to the surface of the reflective surface), and the reflected ray and the refracted ray will be separated by 90°. Brewster’s law also states that the tangent of the angle of polarization, wavelength of light passing from one substance/object to another is equal to the ratio of the refractive indices, of the contacting mediums ( light and knob) in the eye of the lens.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2012 05:15 by iburyem.

More
01 Jul 2012 02:37 #7 by dolphinlover225
No she is in South Carolina

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jul 2012 02:28 #8 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: what is it
I'd visit. Is she in Florida?

More
30 Jun 2012 22:38 #9 by dolphinlover225
She said everything has been quiet in there today and i told her what ya said I won't be visiting her anytime soon lol

More
30 Jun 2012 22:28 #10 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: what is it
Hiya, it's time to call in some help or get the hell outta there. Don't try anything yourselves.

Best wishes
SD

Time to create page: 0.680 seconds

Features