Login

Videos

The Pink Lady of Greencastle

More
12 Jun 2012 15:51 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Yeah, I'm never really sure what people think they are accomplishing by demolishing a building simply because of spirit activity. Either she will stay with the land and end up in the next building they put on the property or she will follow someone home. I think these are really captivating images. To me, they don't look faked, but I'm not really an expert on photographic forgery other than the ones I've seen on here. Either these investigators did something right and are very lucky or this lady is incredibly active.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2012 10:45 #2 by Lucas
Oh yeah... that's much better picture :) I know it was demolished, but it's interesting case... and even if building isn't there anymore.... I guess spirit still might be...

More
10 Jun 2012 07:09 #3 by DebPSPI
The building in question was demolished quite some time ago.

More
10 Jun 2012 00:36 #4 by iburyem
I wish it were closer, so I could find out myself.. :D I know we have some investigators on here, who are in Indiana, maybe they have been there.

While I DO believe in capturing such phenomena on film, either they got REALLY lucky or faked it. Just my opinion.

More
10 Jun 2012 00:33 #5 by iburyem
I found this online.
Attachments:

More
09 Jun 2012 17:28 #6 by Lucas
hey guys... I'm sure that most of you have seen this picture.... I was watching 2nd episode of 'My Ghost Story' where in one part ppl were talking about this exact spirit... there were presentet several pics of, what it seems like same lady standing inside of the house, and also video filmed outside the same house.... In 3 of 4 pictures you can see this pink shiluete, but in 4th one it's not purple, it's seems like gold.... so what do you think actually of this case? is it real?
p.s. couldn't find that 'gold' pic, but it can be seen in before mentioned episode
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features