Login

Child near Phillip

More
02 Jun 2012 06:05 #1 by Zombie_baby
Replied by Zombie_baby on topic Re: Child near Phillip
ya i dont see anything but familiar shapes on an photo. i get the same thing alot against my shower tiles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2012 05:45 #2 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: Child near Phillip
not seeing anything here sorry

More
01 Jun 2012 03:35 #3 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Child near Phillip
I still think it's nothing more than the mind seeing a familiar pattern in an unfamiliar picture. Couple that with the fact that you have to point it out and strain incredibly hard to see really puts me on the "nothing there" side of things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
31 May 2012 22:36 - 31 May 2012 22:44 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Child near Phillip
I agree with Josh on this one.. I had to stare for a Looonnnggg time, to seek familiar facial or body patterns, and this is what my opinion is... if something were manifesting, I think it would be more than made of the spectrum of colors already present , or there would be loss of contrast or maybe added white coloring, if there is no distinction from the background of leaves and trees no matter how much you stare, and all that comes out to me is common shapes.. not necessarily a boy.

When I stare hard enough this is what I see ( and this is not to mock you or your investigation..)

on the tree trunk.. I might see a white clown, to the lower left, a dog, and slightly higher and to the right possibly a face looking to the left, then again to the right against the tree possibly another face with its mouth open

I would assume if something is able to seen by the eye it would have attributes other than shape that separate it from its environment. I would love to see any other evidence you guys caught, unfortunately I do not think its paranormal in this photo
Attachments:
Last edit: 31 May 2012 22:44 by iburyem.

More
31 May 2012 18:52 #5 by supposedly
Replied by supposedly on topic Child near Phillip
after staring at this for what seemed like a long time and enlarging it i was able to see a transparent face just to the left of the first big tree and it is abt waist high on the gentleman in the pic. Its very hard to see and i'm not sure exactly what it is but it is pretty neat.

More
30 May 2012 21:07 #6 by Moonie
Replied by Moonie on topic Re: Child near Phillip
No it is not in this case. We caught an evp of a child at the time this photo was taken along with a personal experience(not mine). I had two professional photographers look at it and said there is a shadow there. One is a skeptic... explains the shadow away as Phillips shadow. You can see the shadow covers part of the tree and is transparent so it is not leaves. In the evp you hear the camera take the picture. I will post the evp later when I am home.

More
30 May 2012 19:29 #7 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Child near Phillip
This is pareidolia. Just the mind making a familiar pattern out of randomness.

More
30 May 2012 02:36 #8 by dolphinlover225
i see what appears to be a little boy in the bottom left photo but not in the others makes me think its just the way the leaves are shaped

More
30 May 2012 02:27 #9 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Child near Phillip
hmmm....Im still not seeing it..sorry

More
29 May 2012 17:58 #10 by Moonie
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Features