Login

Videos

New Here...

More
30 Mar 2012 15:47 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: New Here...
Welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadoe313

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2012 07:02 #2 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: New Here...
Looked at pics again. If you enlarge the first pic you can see feet and what appear to be pant legs. Look at the black tiles. It shows up best there. Still interesting.

More
29 Mar 2012 06:47 #3 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: New Here...
Does the name Jimmy stand out to anyone? Seems playful not menacing.

More
29 Mar 2012 02:05 #4 by mrs.reaper2278
Replied by mrs.reaper2278 on topic Re: New Here...
btw, you can look up information on your home's previous occupants online or at a library if you are interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadoe313

More
29 Mar 2012 02:03 #5 by mrs.reaper2278
Renovations are known to stir up activity. While visuals can be unsettling they are not always threatening. As long as you are not afraid and your family feels safe then don't let it bother you.

More
29 Mar 2012 01:58 #6 by shadoe313
Replied by shadoe313 on topic Re: New Here...
I don't know much, I know it was built in 1968, but IDK about how many owners its had. I do know it has been added on to several times. It was originally a 2 bedroom, and they added another room and bathroom at one point, then a den and garage, breezeway, and an outside room off the garage, at another point, then another room off the back. (My bedroom door is what used to be the back door LOL) But I'm sure it has a LOT of history and IDK how to find out its history...

More
29 Mar 2012 01:50 #7 by mrs.reaper2278
When was your house built? Do you know any of the previous history? Very interesting 2nd pic.

More
29 Mar 2012 00:51 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: New Here...
Firstly

Yikes, I would smudge the house with sage to start with, then maybe have it blessed if that is within your religion
Attachments:

More
28 Mar 2012 23:35 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: New Here...
2nd pic is definitely interesting!

More
28 Mar 2012 23:28 #10 by shadoe313
Replied by shadoe313 on topic Re: New Here...
I guess I should add, the room is empty, I have NO idea what that is in front of the window. And under the "mist" in the other photo, you can see pant legs and bare feet... these were take with a 5MP Cannon digi cam (in 2006). We had just moved in, and I was taking pics of our "remodeling" (if you can call it that LOL we just painted in this room) and the camera died, after I took these pics, 2 weeks later (we were busy with the move) I wanted to check out our pics, and put new batteries in and that's when I discovered these pics. We had had some strange noises, and our front door always seemed to be locked, and we'd see shadows a lot... more so when we first moved in, not a lot happening these days...

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Features