Login

Videos

opinions please

More
20 Mar 2012 13:56 #1 by JanetP1507
Replied by JanetP1507 on topic Re: opinions please
I agree with blackmerdez, I believe they are all around us, all the time. Just like when you're at the mall, some people notice you and acknowledge you in passing, some don't. They may have just been thrilled to have some children to play with for a little while, I wouldn't worry unnecessarily unless/until you have reason to believe something may have attached itself to her. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 13:51 #2 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: opinions please

donna696 wrote: OK i did not feel anything bad by it, i feel that it is paranormal and my concerns are that my daughter attracts energies i have always known this but my fear is her safety. the first pic if you look closely you can actually see a face and i dont like that i just dont want any energies in general to attach to her. Do you understand my concerns?
i feel like those pics reflect how she is all the time.

Well we have spirits around us all the time. I don't know if you know anything about spirit guides, but they are always around us. I think your daughter will be just fine, even if she attracts spirits, she will learn how to block them when she wants too. You can research these techniques if that would help. Good luck to you both, and if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2012 13:38 #3 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: opinions please

donna696 wrote: OK i did not feel anything bad by it, i feel that it is paranormal and my concerns are that my daughter attracts energies i have always known this but my fear is her safety. the first pic if you look closely you can actually see a face and i dont like that i just dont want any energies in general to attach to her. Do you understand my concerns?

If you are referring to the face in the upper left hand face it does not appear hostile I feel we all have spirits around us all the time just the nature of things. not a good thing or a bad thing.your daughter is who she is . I have raised two children my daughter is graduating this spring with a doctorate degree in education she is very sensitive but she does not partcipate in the paranormal. which I respect that we are all individuals and as a parent my responsibility has always been to support that effort in a positive way.I think you are very supportive parent and its great that you have concerns. In this case I bet your daughter is more intersted in the boys and what is going on at school and if she is let it be.

More
20 Mar 2012 13:24 #4 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: opinions please
Definitely nothing negative in the pictures. In the first picture, the thinner mist in the middle of the shot, is a spirit guide. I actually have a video and a picture of the same mist like forms, from an investigation I did at an OLD house right below our property. The orbs could possibility be moisture. Nothing to be concerned with in any of those pictures. I love that you support your daughter, she needs that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: donna696

More
20 Mar 2012 12:58 #5 by donna696
Replied by donna696 on topic Re: opinions please
OK i did not feel anything bad by it, i feel that it is paranormal and my concerns are that my daughter attracts energies i have always known this but my fear is her safety. the first pic if you look closely you can actually see a face and i dont like that i just dont want any energies in general to attach to her. Do you understand my concerns?

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2012 12:49 #6 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: opinions please

donna696 wrote: I think it helps because my mum is a psychic, i am really sensative to energy like my daughter the only difference is it freaks me out i try not to show this to my daughter because i want her to be able to be relaxed about it. I think websites like this help a great deal though because it makes it feel normal. Thanks

So tell us what is your prospective on the pictures? what did you feel .

More
20 Mar 2012 12:37 #7 by donna696
I think it helps because my mum is a psychic, i am really sensative to energy like my daughter the only difference is it freaks me out i try not to show this to my daughter because i want her to be able to be relaxed about it. I think websites like this help a great deal though because it makes it feel normal. Thanks

More
20 Mar 2012 12:18 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I'm very glad that you are supporting your daughter. Many children are not nearly as fortunate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz, donna696

More
20 Mar 2012 12:05 #9 by donna696
ahh thanks, it was actually taken in Clitheroe Castle in the U.K which is notorious for haunting s and to be honest my daughter feels like they were having fun with her, she is really sensative to energy so i will take her word for it.
thanks anyway much appreciated donna
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
20 Mar 2012 11:52 #10 by kitty
Replied by kitty on topic Re: opinions please
i agree with public places having a high level of activity - pics taken at fav library in new orleans showed an incredible amount of orbs
The following user(s) said Thank You: donna696

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

Features