Login

Videos

Peer Review Requested

More
10 Mar 2012 23:02 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
This is definitely a strange photo. Sort of looks painted on. I'm no expert on photography of course or even phone apps for that matter. Weekends are the slow time for GnH. Hopefully you'll get some more comments as Monday comes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 22:53 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
weekends are kinda slow on here, I am sure you will get more input by Monday.

More
10 Mar 2012 22:49 #3 by bergenparanormal
I haven't found this image in any of the apps or google images I have found. As you have said, if this photo has not been manipulated it is clearly one of the best ever captured. I'm surprised there is not more opinions.

More
10 Mar 2012 19:30 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
Hi Michael! Did you check to see if the figure was from a Ghost app.? Those are so real looking and unless you know about them you can get fooled. Not saying this is that but just a heads up.
If everything is ruled out this is one of the best photos I have seen. What a catch :cheer:

and:

Attachments:

More
10 Mar 2012 19:17 #5 by bergenparanormal
Hello everyone..

I was contacted two days ago by a gentleman in Buffalo, NY. He was obviously frightened when he called, and explained to me his situation. He works for a dealership in Buffalo, NY. The dealership is in the middle of being built over the original site of a service building from the early 1900's. The owner of the original building passed, and the estate was sold. Since construction has begun, tools have gone missing, audible noises have been heard in response to questions and an accident involving a construction worker and a ladder occurred Wednesday. On Tuesday, my client and his friend were taking photos trying to catch something. They captured the following picture. I have reviewed this photo and have found no evidence of manipulation. The photo was taken on a phone (not iPhone), and sent to me from the phone directly. I would like some other opinions. Please do not use this image for personal use, as the property owner has generously offered this for review only. Thank you.

Michael
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features